Use the Intoweb Helpdesk system to automatically capture and manage email requests about a service you offer. The Helpdesk will alert you of any unresolved issues and allow you to draw reports on helpdesk usage.
The system can be used both externally (clients) and internally (staff). An e-mail address is set up for each Helpdesk and when a person sends an e-mail to that address, the system automatically logs it into the Helpdesk under “New Requests”. A person will go and sort through the requests to make sure that they are filed under the correct Helpdesk. If not, they will move them to the correct one.
The system allows you to set up various Helpdesk such as IT Support, Accounts and Leads. Each Helpdesk is controlled by a group of trained staff and are independent from the other Helpdesks. An administrator, normally the head of the department will be assigned to oversee the relevant Helpdesk.
- Once a person logs a query, an e-mail is sent to them confirming that the query has been received. The e-mail will contain a ticket number that can be used as a reference as well as an indication of where their query is in the queue.
- The helpdesk operator will receive an email notifying the operator that a ticket is waiting to be attended to
- Once a ticket has been completed, the system will send an email to inform the client that the ticket has been resolved
- Notifications are sent to Helpdesk staff when queries are logged onto their Helpdesks.
- They will receive occasional reminders about outstanding queries.
- If it seems that queries are not handled, a notification will be sent to the administrator of the Helpdesk.
- Track Helpdesk usage
- Reporting allows you to draw reports using various filters and criteria
- Pending requests can be viewed to check where information is outstanding and whether the outstanding information is due to the Helpdesk staff or the client
- An optional Billing feature allows you to automatically invoice clients for support