Intoweb's Learner Management System (LMS) streamlines the presentation of courses through step by step instructionals. The Learner Management System (LMS) allows you to assign courses to learners and then forllow their progress through the course.
What are the benefits of using Intoweb's Induction Software?
- You can purchase the Learner Management System (LMS) as a standalone version - you don't have to buy the entire Human Resource System
- The Learner Management System (LMS) can run on an internal server (Intranet) and be made available to different branches and locations. It can also run online, which allows you to access any information from anywhere in the world at any given time, as long as you have Internet access. This allows employees to learn where and when they want to.
- The Learner Management System (LMS) is fully customizable to suit the needs of your business.
- The Learner Management System (LMS) can be fully integrated to any of the other Intoweb Systems
- Presentation of Video, Audio, Images and text to students, categorised into
chapters, sections and steps.
- Content can include stimulation multiple
choice steps and exercises.
- A full featured editor to create courses, that involve learning materials, quizzes and exercises.
- A basic multiple choice assessment system allows the creation of an exam after material has been learned. As a separate product, there is a university/enterprise grade assessment system also available for sophisticated assessing.
- Uploading of people, maintenance of people, and reporting of people is available.
- Create course material including training and assessments
- Assign courses to students
- Follow student progress and actions
- Easy access to the courses
- Request access to available course
- Follow the course progress
- Review sections that have already been completed
Here is a list of some other Intranet Systems you may find useful