Intoweb's Induction Management Software provides a comprehensive platform to allow a company to easily integrate new employees into their environment. The content of the Induction Management Software is customisable to allow the company to include any references to documents, links and other media that the employee should read or view.
Induction Management Software is the key to all your new employee training and induction needs, offering you a tool whereby you can add new, edit, manage and control Induction processes, broken into the various steps that form the overall process.
With Intowebs Induction Management Software you can setup your employees into their various companies, divisions, departments & sections, with the system submitting daily feedback on their induction process after completion to the relevant manager or head of department.
What are the benefits of using Intoweb's Induction Software?
- You can purchase the Induction System as a standalone version - you don't have to buy the entire Human Resource System
- The Induction Management Software runs online, which allows you to access any information from anywhere in the world at any given time, as long as you have Internet access. This allows employees to also access the information in their own time if they want to
- The Induction Management Software is fully customizable to suit the needs of your business.
- The Induction Management Software can be fully integrated to the Document Management System, which allows for storage, easy access and loading of new documents
- Induct your employees, contractors or visitors
- Create your own customized ready-to-use courses and induction processes
- Test each employees knowledge while they are inducted
- Induct from 1 to 5000 people with the same effort
- Create induction courses for specific jobs & departments
- Create Multiple courses & assessments
- Collect feedback from all inductees
- Customize your reports
- Ease of access as the Induction Management Software can be accessed remotely and is available online.
Tracking and Usage
Induction Management Software allows you to create many induction processes within your organization, each process broken into days and/or many steps, to be followed by the person being inducted. Induction Management Software allows you to create many induction processes within your organization, each process broken into days and/or many steps, to be followed by the person being inducted. The steps in each process can be defined as a type consisting of the following:
- Acceptance - A statement or policy can be assigned to the employee to read or an instruction can be assigned to an employee that needs to be accepted
- Completion - A task can be assigned to an employee that needs to be completed
- Confirmation - When it is expected from the employee to confirm something
- Message - A related message is given to the employee
- Read - The employee is expected to read a predetermined document / letter
- Proceed - When the employee needs to proceed to the next process or other steps
With our Induction Management Software each step can also be attached to a certain document type, which then links a document to the step for the employees attention, consisting of the following:
- Content Only - There is a text box in which data can be captured for the employees attention
- Link - A link will be assigned to the step
- Document - A basic document will be assigned to the specific step, with many formats allowed e.g. MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Interactive Document - An interactive document can be created which the employee then will need to complete, containing questions etc.
Here is a list of some other Intranet Systems you may find useful
Click here to view an online demonstration of the Induction Management Software as the employees will view it.