Intranet HR Employee Appraisal system
Appraisals have been made easy with our Appraisal Module which allows you to add notes during the period for which you appraise your employees and allowing both the employee and manager to complete a pre-appraisal assessment before the appraisal meeting, and also records information from the appraisal meeting. Each employee can be set up with KPI (Key Performance Indicators), which can be set and measured.
The appraisal system seamlessly integrates into the Intoweb Human Resource System.
The appraisal system has three main parts:
- Employee self appraisal
- Director / Manager appraisal
- Meeting appraisal
- Reporting and administration
Employee self appraisal
The employee is notified by email that their yearly appraisal is to arrive soon, and they are requested to enter the following information into the system:
- Main job responsibilities (max 5)
- Acceptable standard for each responsibility
- Comments on differences
Director / Manager appraisal
The director or manager that is performing the appraisal on an employee fills out a questionnaire. The director or manager is also notified by email, one month prior to appraisal meeting date (or 12 months after the employees last appraisal)
A meeting is held to discuss the appraisal. The Appraisal Module contains an Appraisal Review Meeting Form that you use to capture the notes of this meeting.
Reporting and administration
An audit trail of dates and system users tracks the following information:
The administrator is able to edit fields marked with * above.
- Date Employee entered info
- Date Director / Manager entered info
- Date of review
- Date of review info captured
- Date training plan drafted
- Date feedback given to manager
- Date review is signed off
- Date of next performance review*
- Date of next promotion review*
A report can then be requested for each employee individually.